Neil L. Schwimley, DO,
LtCol, MC, USAF, FS
General Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
Dr. Schwimley, Lieutenant Colonel, United States Airforce, has over 17 years of military orthopedic surgery experience as well as orthopedic surgery emphasis in Sports Medicine. Highly awarded for his service, Dr. Schwimley specializes in treating tears, injuries, surgery and treatment plans that help his patients to achieve the best possible outcomes.
During his free time Dr. Schwimley enjoys fishing and spending time with his family.
- Committee Chairman - Armed Forces Liaison Committee to the American Osteopathic Acadamy of Orthopedics (AOAO)
- Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Trauma Association
- Society of Military Orthopedic Surgeons (SOMOS)
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Association
- Orthopedic Surgery Sports Medicine Fellowship, American Sports Medicine Institute - Trinity/Lemak Sports Medicine, Birmingham, AL
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency, Mount Clemens General Hospital, Mount Clemens, MI
- Internship, Davenport Medical Center, Davenport, IA